|Real Name||Anthony Perryman|
|Age||36 (in 2019)|
|Personality||strong and silent type
remains completely calm under great stress
Born in Boston, Anthony “Tony” Perryman (“Nomad”) was a military brat who spent his childhood moving from base to base. At the age of 18, he decided to enlist, eventually earning a bachelor's degree and becoming a commissioned officer and a member of Delta Force before the age of 24.
After spending three tours with the counter-terrorism unit Task Force 88, he was then selected to become a Ghost due to his impressive feats. Nomad took part in many top-secret operations all over the world, but it was only two years ago that he was promoted to Ghost Lead.
Nomad remains completely calm, even under enormous pressure. He is the epitome of the strong, silent type, able to repress his emotions and to stay completely objective under every circumstance. Past teammates would joke about checking his pulse during parachute jumps to make sure he was alive.
His unit was caught up in the Mexican Rebellion, and found himself fighting alongside the Ghost operators staff sergeant John Hume and captain Nick Salvatore.
After being recruited into the Ghosts, he was assigned to a squad with Sage, Joker and weaver. During a mission in Donetsk, Sage and joker were injured and Nomad was put in charge of a new squad, which displeased him due to it not being protocol. Their first mission was to retrieve or destroy a downed UAV in South America, as well as rescue archaeologist and a research team from militants who were keeping them as hostages.
During his initial briefing, Nomad saw surveillance footage of El Sueno executing the family of a Bolivian police officer. Stating that this footage has haunted him ever since he made a vow to do everything, he could stop El Sueno.
- Nomad is a major in the U.S. Army and to this date is the only Major to be a field operative.
- He speaks fluent Spanish, but his accent has been known to be poor.
- He’s an expert in communications as well as psychological and unconventional warfare. He is also a weapons specialist.
- He has a son who has trouble respecting him.
- His weapons of choice are Knight’s Armament Company Stoner LMG A1 with a dark tan sling, a standard (100) 5.56 ammo box, foregrip V2, standard barrel, stock muzzle, folding iron sight (front & rear) & EXP3 holographic sight add with a 3x G33 magnifier. He has a tan coloured ACR with EXP3 holographic sight, extended buttstock, standard barrel & extended magazine fully loaded with 50 rounds. And stock black coloured M9 pistol loaded 15-rounds in its magazine.
- He is troubled by the fact that he must keep his true occupation in the military a secret from his family, especially his, but respects and holds it secrecy without falter.
- He considers Operation Kingslayer to be a revenge mission first and foremost and hopes to avoid getting involved in local politics.
- He highly distrusts the CIA and the socialist rebels, which he trades jokes with Bowman about being old-fashioned.